Diva, when you’re a student, professional, or a stay-at-home spouse or parent, the responsibilities that you have to juggle through on a daily basis can be overwhelming. You have so much you want and need to do. Where do you start? &n...Read more
Diva, when you’re a student, professional, or a stay-at-home spouse or parent, the responsibilities that you have to juggle through on a daily basis can be overwhelming. You have so much you want and need to do. Where do you start?
Research shows us again and again the writing down your goals is the best way to achieve them. That’s why looking into some of the best planners that help you track your goals, objectives or achievements all in one place goes a long way.
Which Planner is the Best Option for You?
The answer to this depends upon your preference, your needs, and what you want to focus on.
At Back to School Divas, we want you to have all the tools you need for success. That’s why we designed an exclusive planner download pack! You can now have your very own functional, systematic planner without breaking the bank.
Download the official Back to School Divas planner printable for FREE! Get pages for monthly and weekly planning, goals, meal planning, grocery lists, assignment trackers and more.
With that being said, if you’re ready to invest in a way to get organized, here are some of the best planners that could help you achieve those goals in 2019.
Best Overall Professional and Student Planner: Panda Planner
Panda Planner is known as the professional, personal and student planner for everyone.
When Panda Planner’s founder, Michael Leip, struggled through multiple physical and life challenges, he identified a need to organize his life in the most optimal, simple way.
Over years of work, Leip has eliminated the clutter and only kept the most important organization tools within this planner. His strive for excellence makes Panda Planner one of the most well-rounded on the market.
Here’s what makes Panda Planner so great:
- Undated, so you can buy it any time during the year and start with your organization.
- Segmented in monthly, weekly and daily sections, so you can plan over a stretch of a few days or over a smaller period of a few hours.
- Lots of space to write, brain dump and take notes.
- Comes with bookmarks for additional organizational support.
The Panda Planner does have its shortcomings:
- The ‘box’ segmentation in all planning pages may make organization seem monotonous.
- The design is simple for those who want more character out of their planner.
Best Customizable Planner: Eric Condren LifePlanner
If the Panda Planner is the best overall professional, personal and student planner, then the Eric Condren LifePlanner is its equivalent in customization.
What sets the Eric Condren LifePlanner apart is the focus on delivering in aesthetics as much as it does in planning.
This planner comes in a classic coiled design with colorful pages to boot. Choose your favorite design and customize with sticker packs and more!
Here’s what makes the Eric Condren LifePlanner one of the top options for efficient student planners:
- Weekly layouts are available in multiple options: vertical, horizontal, or even hourly.
- In addition to undated weekly and monthly planning, this organizational tool also has separate notes pages and a dreams notes segment.
- Colorful design includes inspiring quotes and feminine, fun color schemes,
- The classic coiled design could serve as either a blessing or a curse. It is easier to flip pages, but can be quite a task to handle as opposed to usual hardcover or paper bound designs.
- Personality in colors may be overwhelming to those who like to keep their planning simple.
Best Professional Planner: Full Focus Planner
The Full Focus Planner by Michael Hyatt is considered to be more than a planner, designed for organization and targeted at mostly “Type A” personalities who want the utmost management out of their daily schedules.
The Full Focus Planner is mostly used by professionals such as business executives, including C-Level execs such as CEOs.
This planner uses its own terminologies, making it different from other planners out there, and has gained a cult following that sets it apart from its competition.
Here’s what makes Full Focus Planner a good choice:
- Unique planning system includes detailed guides by the creator. A great option for those who like a complete management program.
- Apart from the system, there are daily, weekly, and monthly options, as well as a section for notes.
- Comes with multiple bookmarks for quick referencing.
But Full Focus Planner also carries its own little list of challenges:
- The planning system can take some time to learn, which poses a disadvantage if you are already swamped with disorganization and want to get going with planning and tracking immediately.
- Doesn’t offer much in terms of aesthetics. and appears a bit bulky.
Best Dated 2019 Planner: Passion Planner
Available in dated, undated and academic versions, Passion Planner can be the planner for those who want to juggle between a few responsibilities at once.
Passion Planner offers monthly and weekly layouts while also providing a roadmap along with to-do lists. You can plan future appointments, write the list of groceries that you want to pick up the next weekend, or track anything else you like.
What makes Passion Planner a great all-rounder:
- Since it’s available in undated as well as dated formats, it can be used by those who want printed dates on their planners. The dates are also available in academic formats, perfect for students and teachers.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can choose one that you’re comfortable carrying around.
- Challenges section makes it easy to set and track goals.
- Stay motivated with roadmaps, to-do list sections, quotes and monthly reflection segments.
But as with all the other best planners on this list, Passion Planner does have its shortcomings.
- If you get the dated version, your planner has an expiration date on it.
- Little space to take notes or jot down to-dos, especially in the weekly layouts.
If you’re interested in a totally customizable planning system, check out our post on the totally Pinterest-worthy bullet journal system.
Remember, you can launch your 2019 strategy for FREE right now when you download the official Back to School Divas planner printable!
How are you keeping track of your goals this year?